From Suck to Success With Todd Palmer
Podcast Fail Fast March 9, 2021 Failure 0
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Todd Palmer, From Suck to Success: a Guide to Extraordinary Entrepreneurship
If you missed that episode, Todd was $600K in debt, and from that, he ended up climbing out to making the inc 5000 list 6 times!
So that book title does have a huge meaning. (From Suck to Success)
Tod is the CEO of Extraordinary Advisors
- Welcome back Tod
- Congrats on the new book, I love the lemon on the cover, that is genius
- The first couple of times I read the title I read Stuck instead of Suck
- Was the book being worked on before 2020 or is this written during Covid?
- How long did it take to make a Bestseller list on Amazon?
- How has covid affected you?
- What was the biggest or best pivot you have seen?
- What is IKIGAI?
- How did you hockey stick your business?
- What is your biggest business frustration?
- It’s happening for you, not to you
The book is a collection of concepts & stories, including many 2020 covid pivots, that helped leaders deal with chaos & crisis.
- The first half of the book addresses mindset issues, that help people get unstuck.
- The 2nd half of the book is a collection of strategic & tactical best practices to grow both the readers personal life & business.