Amit Rosenthal CEO of an 84 year International Logistics Company
Podcast Fail Fast February 9, 2021 Failure 0
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Amit Rosenthal CEO of an 84 year international logistics company
- How long have you been in logistics?
- When did you realize Amazon was a big opportunity for logistic services?
- What services do you offer, do you actually do the transport or mediate it?
- 700 clients
- what if I have products that can’t be exposed to extremely cold temperatures?
- Since most Amazon sellers are inexperienced in international shipping is DDP the best solution?
- Can you explain what is DDP (Door to door)
- I see you listed on Amazon SPN Service Providers Network) does that give you high exposure?
- I don’t know anything about incoterms customs regulations, duties
- like in any industry when something starts to boom you always see the inexperienced fly by night companies startup. Have you seen that too in your field?