Dee Deng Co-Founder and CEO Right Hook Digital
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Dee Deng is the co-founder and CEO of Right Hook Digital – an eCommerce growth & performance marketing agency; managing millions in ad spend for their growth clients across Australia and the USA.
Obsessed over ‘delivering wow’ – Dee leads his agency team of 50+ while sharing his team’s learnings & insights; educating brand owners on how to scale profitably and sustainably.
Most recently, Right Hook has been listed as one of Australia’s Fastest Growing Companies of 2019/2020 by the Australian Financial Review.
Questions for Dee Deng
- How did you get into marketing
- Zen mind beginner mind book
- Team of 50 how hard or easy is it to manage
- What did you learn from your first failed venture that landed you broke in 2016?
- What’s it like building & running a 50+ person, international team?
- Right hook name where did it come from
- Why should entrepreneurs seek to understand principles over tactics/hacks?
- How should you scale up your operations without the wheels falling off?
- What is the eCommerce Revenue Engine and why does it matter?
Links for Dee Deng