Book Writing Consultant Caleb Breakey
Podcast Fail Fast September 9, 2020 Failure 0
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Caleb Breakey – Book writing consultant
In 2014, Caleb was desperate.
Caleb Breakey spent nearly a decade breaking into traditional publishing but only managed to sell 20K books.
So he stopped writing for 4 years to learn internet marketing from a mentor who had spent $1 billion on online advertising.
- Let’s start with those 2 business failures that wiped out your savings, to get it out of the way
- How did you get started in writing?
- What are some common misconceptions about being a writer?
- What are some of your favorite quotes about writing?
- What is your company about?
- So, if I have a great story but I suck at writing or organizing my thoughts you can do it for me?
- What if the book I want to write is about technical stuff, when I mention a technical word you will ask me to what it is?
- are these hardcovers?
- do you guarantee distribution with a publisher or will it be self publishing
- How long does it take to get the full story
- what is a good size to have like the number of pages?
- How does your company operate?
Links to Caleb Breakey