Master Of Happiness And Creative Expression, Erica Glessing
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Erica believes when you tell your story, you
change the world. The CEO of Happy Communications Group, she is a master of
happiness and creative expression.
She’s a #1 international best-selling author 30+ times over and runs the company Happy Communications Group to give entrepreneurs a bigger voice on the planet.
Erica is a podcast creator and has built over 2 dozen podcasts since 2017.
Her book publishing company, Happy Publishing, has published over 200 #1 bestselling authors.
- You mentioned your first podcast was an epic fail. Tell us more about getting started podcasting and what ultimately worked?
- How do you come up with ideas for new books and new podcasts?
- If an entrepreneur is seeking to quickly brand themselves in a bigger way, do you recommend becoming an author or hosting a podcast?
- When you are helping a client build a podcast, do you recommend video and audio or just video?
- It seems like despite all of the challenges you have had to overcome in your life, you have stayed so happy. How can a person stay in “the zone” when things aren’t going that great?
- What inspires you to be creative?
- What do you recommend for new podcasters not to lose faith/hope in their show?
- Who inspires you? Who are some of your mentors?
- who would you like o meet?
how to podcast
start a podcast
how to write a book
how to get published
podcast for branding