Founder and CEO of Independent Ear Music – Phillip Ryan Block #104
Phillip Ryan Block – Founder and CEO of Independent Ear Music
- Phillip, how did you get into the music industry?
- What exactly does a music label do?
- If someone wants to create a record (not sure if that is even still the term) is it up to you to say that’s a terrible idea because you suck (in other words)
- Is the label the same as the recording studio?
- When an artist wants to go on tour there has to be a lot of planning, is that something your company does too?
- Do your artists manage their own social media?
- What does the music industry landscape look like during & post COVID?
- How Independent Ear is positioned to capitalize?
- You also are the founder of a media agency, (We The Collective) is there an explanation to the name?
- What does it mean to run a “Human-First” media agency?
- What is your crazy, world-changing mission?
- You also have a podcast?
- What role does Mental Health take in entrepreneurship & daily human life?
- The Open Heart Collective is live?
- What made you become a mental health advocate?