Keziah Robinson Business Strategist, Coach, and Investor
Podcast Fail Fast June 18, 2020 Failure 0
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Keziah Robinson, business strategist, coach, and investor with over 15 years of experience working with business owners, founders & executive leadership across multiple industries.
A recovered finance nerd, Keziah is passionate about leveraging capitalism as a force for good
QUESTIONS For Keziah Robinson:
- How has your perspective changed in recent months?
- What are the 3 reasons people fail?
- Why is it good to be an epic “failer”?
- What was one of your best failures (best because you learned or ended up gaining something from it)
- How do you spot a “love tap” from the Universe?
- What tips do you have for people who are failing in silence?
- What have you learned from your own experience of failing?
- What concrete steps can a listener take today to keep moving forward in uncertain times?