Canadian Who Worked at Burger King to Pay For College Turned Multi-Millionaire
Podcast Fail Fast June 23, 2020 Failure 0
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Kosi Stobbs First-generation Canadian who worked at Burger kind to pay for college turned multi-millionaire by age of 30.
Today he is the CEO of Specific Mechanical Systems an 85 employee manufacturing firm specializing in the design and fabrication of breweries, distilleries, and other pressure-containing stainless product
- You live in beautiful BC, where
- Where did your parents come from
- working a Burger king was a necessity or just a job
- you are a mechanical engineer?
- Who are your mentors?
- You are known to have over 50 million in assets, are they all in real estate
- What type of real estate investments
- what goes into breweries fabrication
- How big is your team
- The youngest senior manager in a 350-man consulting firm that specialized in the gas sector.