Technology, Digital Marketing, and Online Business – Larry Ludwig
Larry Ludwig has had a long, successful business and entrepreneurial career.
He is always at the forefront of technology, digital marketing, and online business.
It all started when he went to work for the ad agency Poppe Tyson in 1994. He helped create some of the first websites for the likes of JPMorgan Chase, LensCrafters, Minolta, T. Rowe Price, IBM, and ING Bank.
In 1998, he went on to work for the successful startup Commerce One, where he helped integrate a B2B solution for companies, including Eastman Chemical and Schlumberger.
Later in 2001, he ventured off on his own and created Empowering Media, a successful design, development, and web-hosting service. He helped build the technology infrastructure to host highly trafficked websites such as Comedy Central, GM, Thought Catalog, and Nielsen.
In December 2009, Larry created the website Investor Junkie to help satisfy his own needs and the needs of others to find unbiased investment content.
From scratch, he created the leading investing review and comparison site, generating revenue only from affiliate marketing. In July 2018, Larry successfully sold Investor Junkie for $6 million.
When not joyriding in his Porsche 911 Turbo S, his current passion is helping other business owners leverage technology and digital marketing.
- Today are there people who don’t think affiliate marketing is a real business?
- There are 2 ways to be in the affiliate business, Biz owner or Publisher, what’s the best way?
- How SEO is still an effective way to get traffic
- Why you shouldn’t rely on SEO for traffic only?
- Why should every business do affiliate marketing?
- How is building an online business changing?
- Content changes?
- engagement from negative content