Mindset Coach for Women in Eating Disorder Recovery – Emily Formea
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Emily Formea Mindset Coach for Women in Eating Disorder Recovery
A 23-year old entrepreneur living in Boston, but originally from southern IL.
She owns a blog, authored a book, and built a brand all-around women and finding a balanced, healthy relationship to food once and for all. She overcame her own eating disorder of nine years and is beyond passionate to help other women do the same!
- Let start by explaining what is an eating disorder?
- What was it like struggling with your eating disorder for almost a decade?
- Can you explain what you felt? Where you afraid of the calories, or the act of eating
- Looking in the mirror what would you see?
- What made you finally have the push to recover?
- Did you try to hide it?
- How would you feel going to restaurants with friends
- How did you then build your business around my personal struggles and triumphs?
- What advice would you give the family members or friends that notice what’s going on?
- Did the tendencies of your eating disorder come up as an entrepreneur?
- How can women protect themselves from developing an eating disorder in our diet cultured world?
- How did failure play a role in my building my business but also in my recovery?
- You are a mindset coach for women struggling with eating disorder recovery or general food struggles.
Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/emily.formea
LinkedIn >> https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-formea-199840106/