Professional Buyer, VP of Purchasing and Construction – Nate Peo
Podcast Fail Fast June 2, 2020 Failure 0
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Professional buyer, VP of Purchasing and Construction for a successful California-based real estate company.
Residential construction professional,
The host of the inspirational podcast, All-In
A self-described “super connector,” Nate is passionate about bringing people together in mutually successful ways. To do this, he draws on more than two decades of experience in land development, negotiations, budgeting, value engineering, and operations management.
- How did you get into purchasing?
- For a super-connector are these times harder than for anyone else?
- Why construction?
- How does someone become invaluable?
- Treat everyone you meet as if you will see them again
- How to get the most out of networking?
- Where has networking led you?
- How do you use LinkedIn to grow your network?
- How do you build a network if you had to start today?
- how do you stay in touch with your network so you are not forgotten?
- How do you network now that you can’t leave the house?
- what do you do to keep your drive