Founder of Nova Zora Digital Roman Prokopchuk
Podcast Fail Fast February 4, 2020 Failure 0
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Roman Prokopchuk First-generation immigrant from Ukraine, who got into digital marketing out of necessity as a result of the 2008 recession and fell in love with it.
Founded Nova Zora Digital in 2012 and is the host of the Digital Savage Experience Podcast a top 100 show on Apple Podcasts.
He is also a foster parent that since June 1st, 2018 he’s fostered 14 kids in his home.
- What was your journey like immigrating to the United States from a former Soviet block country?
- How did you get into digital marketing?
- What was it like interning for the Secret Service?
- How did you end up founding Nova Zora Digital?
- What are some of the things you go through balancing professional life and being a foster parent?
- What motivated you to become a foster parent?
- Does position zero get traffic