Marketing, SEO, and Loving Your Clients, with Trish Saemann
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Trish Saemann is a digital marketing expert who is intent on helping you make more money and absolutely love your clients.
Graduating with honors from Georgian Court University and the internationally recognized Goldman Sachs 10ksb program.
Trish Saemann is also the founder of two companies: GoBeyond SEO, a digital marketing firm, and “Creative Clarity”, focusing on educational products for entrepreneurs and group coaching.
- Trish, how did you get started?
- What do you mean by saying “Get More Clients You Love?”
- What’s the difference between this and a standard marketing plan?
- How does this plan help a business scale?
- What is something an entrepreneur can do right now to start getting more clients they love?
- Why does loving your clients matter?
- Does your plan encourage entrepreneurs to turn down business? Isn’t that dangerous?
- How do you get clients for your business?
- What are your favorite tools?
- What’s the most common mistake you see other marketers do?
Links to find Trish Saemann:
Schedule 1 – Productivity
G suite – Google suite of tool
Kajavi – Training
Team Work – Team management