Certified in Co-Active Coaching, Conversational Intelligence – Sarah Noll Wilson
Sarah Noll Wilson
Today’s guest has a master’s degree in leadership development, has been working for over 15 years in Leadership development.
She is certified in Co-Active Coaching, Conversational Intelligence, and is a frequent guest lecturer at universities.
So,When leaders need change, they go to Sarah Noll Wilson to get the tools to steer their own ship.
- Sarah is an in-demand Keynote Speaker, Researcher, soon to be Author
- Sarah, also has a BA in Theatre Performance and Theatre Education – no wonder clients love the energy she brings to their teams!
- everyone knows this!
- What made you over 15 years ago pick leadership development?
- What was the biggest challenge you’ve had to overcome?
- What do you love most about working with leaders?
- What makes a human-centered organization?
- What does it mean to be chronically curious?
You dont know what you dont know
- Why is empathy important in organizations and leaders?
- When is the book coming out, Sarah?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you since you started?
- When you encounter someone who thinks they are a leader, but nobody wants to follow what is the first thing you do?
- There are many strong leaders out there today. (Ellon Musk, Bezos, Simon Sinek) What leaders do you follow if any?