PPC AI Automation – Teikametrics CEO Alasdair McLean-Foreman
Alasdair McLean-Foreman founder and CEO of Teikametrics AI company optimizing ~4% of Amazon’s total sales for 6K+ brands).
Harvard graduate, who built its first million-dollar business from the dorm room the eCommerce sports brand HDO Sport, that became HDO Group.
Alasdair was in Harvard at the same time as Mark
Zuckerberg and even asked him to work on a project, but Mark was busy building “something”
Questions for Alasdair
- When you merged HDO Sport with Clever, you grew sales from 1.5 M to $5 mil in less than 2 years, can you explain the strategy
- Then we get to 2006 and you launch yet another fitness-related company Traineo, can you talk about it?
- Why the name Teikametrics?
- What is the flywheel?
- Can you give a quick overview of what a seller can get from Teikametrics?
- Do you have or will have anything for Walmart sellers?
- bids are done by the hour?