Danielle Roberts nationally-recognized expert in the Medicare insurance industry
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Danielle Roberts A nationally-recognized expert in the Medicare insurance industry, Danielle is a Medicare Supplement Accredited Advisor and past president of the Fort Worth chapter of the National Association of Health Underwriters. She is a founding partner at Boomer Benefits, a national agency specializing in Medicare-related insurance. Danielle writes frequently about Medicare and personal finance topics for Forbes, and is a member of the Forbes Finance Council.
Danielle’s insight has been shared in various places such as Forbes, Huffington Post, Reader’s Digest, Benefitspro, MoneyTips, Benefits Selling Magazine, and several other publications.
- What made you decide to get into the insurance industry?
- Before we go any further, What is Medicare?
- What was an early failure you made in your business?
- What was something that worked that maybe you or other people didn’t think would work?
- You have a really large audience of baby boomers, which is unusual. How did you grow that following?
- What do you think is the secret to your success in connecting with baby boomer and seniors?
- Do you have any advice for new entrepreneurs who are maybe just getting started and are overwhelmed and scared of failure?
- What’s next on the agenda for Boomer Benefits?
- favorite tools?
- size of team
- every industry has some sort of myths, what are some in the medicare industry?
- how do you get customers for your agency?
Danielle knows that trying to understand how to maximize the benefit of an HSA to minimize costs down the road can be very overwhelming.
Her agency has been awarded the Aetna Service Superstar Award and recognized numerous times as a leading producer for carriers like Cigna, Mutual of Omaha, Aetna, etc.
Danielle has also served on the board of directors for the Fort Worth Chapter of the National Association of Health Underwrites for six years and was a recipient of the chapter’s Outstanding Member of the Year Award.
She has a degree in journalism from Texas Christian University.
Danielle lives in Fort Worth, TX with her handsome Canadian husband and their two fur-kids.
She is an avid reader and writer who enjoys listening to true crime podcasts in her spare time.
You can find her most mornings before work at the local Fit Body Boot Camp.
A nationally-recognized expert in the Medicare insurance industry, Danielle is a Medicare Supplement Accredited Advisor and past president of the Fort Worth chapter of the National Association of Health Underwriters.
She has spoken about Medicare to hundreds of groups and her educational webinars are attended by thousands of baby boomers annually.
Company: Boomer Benefits