JEFF FENSTER – Founder of Unevolve, Everbowl, WeBuild, Real Happy Foods, and Super Fuel Coffee
Juris Doctor from Thomas Jefferson School of Law, a serial entrepreneur who was named a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 in America when he was 30.
He’s been recognized nationally for his business creations ranging from a Payroll & HR company, Digital Marketing Agency, Recruiting Agency, the list goes on.
Combining his two biggest passions – entrepreneurship and healthy living – Jeff created his most recent innovation, Everbowl.
He has built this explosive brand utilizing his personal philosophy of making friends and having fun and this has translated into a fun, vibrant culture at Everbowl.
This philosophy has allowed Everbowl to be named one of America’s Top 40 Hottest Fast Casual Startup’s by QSR and a top 100 Mover and Shaker in the Nation by Fast Casual.
Jeff has recently launched a Superfood infused coffee company – Super Fuel Coffee; a construction company – WeBuild; and a Superfood import company – Real Happy Foods.
- What is a serial entrepreneur
- How did you get into it
- Was your family entrepreneurial?
- Who is someone you see as a mentor?
- How have you been successful
- What is Unevolve
- What is Everbowl
- How did you come up with it
- what year did it start?
- Give us an example of what one would find in a bowl?
- How many locations?
- Day after day we hear more and more about
- Did you turn it into a franchise, or you operate all locations?
- How many people in your team at this point?
- When I hear natural, organic, non-gmo, I think “expensive” is that the case?
- What is Superfuel Coffee
- How did you come up with that
- Acai berry comes from the acai palm tree, antioxidants and brain fuel, also have healthy fats and fiber
- Where can customers buy it
- Any plans to expand to Amazon (or Internationally)
- What else are you working on now?
- What are your plans or goals for the future?