Business Strategist, Jennifer Peek – Peek Advisory Group #96
Jennifer has extensive experience in the behind-the-scenes tactics of start-up growth, acquisitions, and divestitures ranging from small companies to billion-dollar companies
She provides expertise as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), venture investor, business owner, and consultant
Jennifer is also a commercial real estate investor and has owned two companies
Questions for Jennifer Peek
- Why is minimizing taxes a bad thing for business value?
- What are the 3 things that business owners can do to maximize their business value?
- What are banks looking for when loaning companies’ money either for growth or for acquisition?
- Why is due diligence important before buying a company and how can it help a new owner after the deal closes?
- Why is it better to buy a company than to just start your own?